STRESS FREE POSTURE integrated techniques
A great number of people suffer from the negative effects of bad posture experiencing symptoms
- Lower Back Pain LBP which is remarkably common and one of the most common reasons why people have to take time off work or even stay in bed for a few days
- Body aches and pains including upper back, neck, shoulder and arm pain
- Muscles fatigues due to overstress
- Muscle tightness
- Chronic tension in the body
- Headache due to compounded tension in the upper back, neck and shoulder (forward head posture)
Poor posture includes: slouching, rounded shoulders, forward head posture all lead to chronic tension in the body, disc degeneration, compressed nerves and dysfunctions.
We tend to slouch when at work. Once we are at home we want to relax, so spending some time watching TV with the back slouched forward causes a lot of strain and damage. You may not feel it straight away but over time the stress bad posture places on your spine can lead to degenerative changes in your spine.
Bad posture is a bad habit which directly affects your breathing, digestion and many other internal organs so it is imperative to learn how to maintain good posture while walking, sitting, standing and lifting.
What are the requirements ?
- There are no requirements for this course. It is open to everyone
- Holistic approach to your health and wellbeing
- How the spine works in easy to understand ways
- Some common back problems
- Posture awareness
- Learn the most effective ways how to manage your back pain at home – practical solutions
- Understand how a simple postural management techniques can take your pain away, boost your vitality and improve postural stability
- Less stress more happiness
- everyone who would like to stop suffering from bad posture related pain
- elderly frail people to prevent risk of falls
- health care providers to help their patients to improve independence and quality of life
- 3 hours session